Serving over 6,500 students around the Haverford Township area, the Haverford School District provides seven different schools throughout the district. The mission of the Haverford schools is to inspire lifelong learners, and the curriculum and extracurricular programs are dedicated to sparking curiosity.
With a 15:1 teacher-to-student ratio, test scores well above the state and national average, and a 98% graduation rate, the academic environment in this district fosters learning at all levels.
What to Know About This School System
Top-notch academics, a wide selection of athletics, a vibrant arts program, and clubs for every interest — students are encouraged to explore and foster their passions in the Haverford School District. Use these quick facts to explore more about the schools in this district.
- Elementary (K-4): Chatham Park, Lynnewood, Manoa, Coopertown, Chestnutwold
- Middle (5-8): Haverford
- High (9-12): Haverford
Superintendent: Dr. Maureen Reusche
General Information: 610-853-5900
- Named one of the Best Communities in the Nation for Music Education
- Ranked 5th Best School District in Delaware County
- Ranked 5th Safest School District in Delaware County
- Ranked 4th for District with the Best Teachers in Delaware County
- Bowling Club
- Chinese Club
- Coding Club
- Guitar and Songwriting Club
- Student Senate
- WHHS Radio Station
- Medical Professionals of Tomorrow
Buying a Home in Haverford?
We can help you find the right home, negotiate the best price, and handle all the details along the way. If you're eager to see a home for sale within the Haverford School District, we can take you for a personal tour.