Relocating to the Main Line
Nestled in the Philadelphia suburbs, the Main Line neighborhoods boast highly-sought after locations in close proximity to the city. With countless community events, a vibrant arts and culture scene, and access to all of the amenities in the city, the Main Line provides residents with a tight-knit community at home and all the thrills of the nearby city. No matter where you're relocating from, check out this helpful guide for tips on moving to the Philadelphia area!
Why Should You Relocate to The Main Line?
So Much Fun
With tons of parks, bustling Downtown scenes, a huge variety of arts and entertainment, the Main Line has a lot to offer everyone!
From charming and affordable to absolutely luxurious, there's a home and a neighborhood for every buyer on the Main Line.
Home-Buying Made Easy
Whether it's your first home or your tenth, you'll find buying a home on the Main Line to be more than manageable!
The Main Line at a Glance
Communities of the Main Line
The Main Line is in Eastern Pennsylvania, just outside Philadelphia, in an area rich in history and known for its fabulous communities. New to the area? Choose a community below to find homes for sale, local attractions, and helpful real estate resources.
With a variety of housing choices, the Bryn Mawr neighborhood is the perfect choice for escaping the business of the city without sacrificing the amenities. Plus, the area boasts tons of excellent schools and parks!
From its vibrant Suburban Square to the annual community events at Clover Market, Ardmore provides a close community and tons of pedestrian-friendly attractions. Enjoy all that the bustling and historic town of Ardmore has to offer!
Popular Home Features
I know the Greater Central Pennsylvania area like the back of my hand, so I can help you find your dream home in the Main Line. Call me at (610) 246-1048 or choose a popular search option below to get started.
Main Line Helpful Relocation Tips
With the right resources and the right real estate professional on your side, you'll have the keys to your country home in no time. Follow these tips to make your move as easy as possible.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
Begin planning for your relocation at least a month or two before your move. The sooner you can pack and coordinate with the moving company, the better. During this stage, be sure to...
- Stock up on packing materials — boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap are great choices
- Start small — begin packing one room at a time so you don't get overwhelmed
- Be selective about what you pack — host a yard sale to get rid of any unused items, or consider donating to a local charity
- Review all moving documents before signing — this is vital if you are planning to use professional movers
As Moving Day Approaches
In the days and weeks leading up to your move, finish packing all of your belongings into boxes. Don't forget to...
- Label everything — consider marking each box by the room it belongs to
- Pack fragile items last — be sure to wrap glassware in bubble wrap, towels, or winter clothing for extra protection
During the Move
On Moving Day, keep as much important information within reach as possible. That way, you'll have easy access to the essentials if you need to get to them quickly. Be sure to...
- Prepare an "essentials bag" — this can include a change of clothes, paperwork, medications, and a phone charger
- Make an "open me first" box — pack items like toilet paper, instant coffee, and a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress just in case you beat the moving truck to your new home
- Wait to unpack — once you arrive to your new home, take the time to clean your home while it's empty
Relocate to The Main Line with an Expert
Main Line Pennsylvania communities offer no shortage of convenient, affordable properties. As your local real estate expert, I can help you find your dream home quickly and easily. Connect with me and let's talk about your home buying plans.
© 2020 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers, personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.